just went a little crazy grocery shopping…woooops
that’s what you get for browsing the fitspo tag all morning :P
i bought a heap of veggies and fruit. in fact 95% of what i bought was veg and fruit. the other 5% being green tea and a weighing scale because i’ve been wanting one for a while so i can sort out portion sizes.
a clean week ahead!!!! i am so determined right now!
challenge review later on after i get some work and tidying done :)